I’ve been debating on what to post today and this seemed like a good idea.
I know the title is 100 Songs… But as of yet, I only have 26, so this will probably come in 4 parts
So, since about Sunday I haven.t been in the best of moods and yesterday, I finally started to pull out of it. I was listening to my iPod, to my playlist 100 Songs To Save Your Life and I started to feel better. I became inspired to work on little projects and to not let my teenage years escape from me too quickly.
- Crazy Ride – Michelle Branch
- Lullabye – Martyrs & Poets
- The Riddle – Five For Fighting
- I Will Let You Go – Daniel Ahearn
- Arms – Christina Perri
- Video Game – Lana Del Rey
- Amy In The White Coat – Bright Eyes
- Suggestions – Orelia Has Orchestra
- This Isn’t Everything You Are – Snow Patrol
- Please Don’t Leave Quite Yet – Adam Agin
- Skyscraper – Demi Lovato
- What Makes You Beautiful – Boyce Avenue
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Wish You Were – Kate Voegele
- Thin Air – Aqualung
- I’ll See Your Heart And Raise You Mine – Bell X1
- Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Ingrid Michaelson
- Where I Can’t Follow – Amy Kuney
- Days Like This – Kim Taylor
- Lost And Found – Kim Taylor
- Shine – Rosi Golan
- Do Not Hang Your Head – Elizabeth & The Catapult
- Old Pine – Ben Howard
- Sand & Water – Beth Nielson Chapman
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
Some of these songs have sentimental value. Some of these songs have parts that make me smile (like Shine). Some encourage me. Some make me cry more and get all the tears out. But I always feel better after I listen to this playlist.
So… As soon as I get the next 25, so will you.