I love food. Everyone loves food. It’s a basic necessity. So here’s a 30 day challenge esque blog about food.
- Your current favorite food – Fish. I never used to like it, but now I do.
- Your favorite sweet treat – Haribo
- Your favorite food when you are sick – Mac & Cheese
- Your favorite Winter food – Mac & Cheese
- The weirdest thing you like to eat – cheese and chocolate. I know. But it just happened one time. Chocolate biscuit chomped down and then a thin slice of cheese. (And I have yet to try Chocolate Philadelphia)
- Favorite food to eat at a sporting event – chips…
- Your favorite meal of the day. – Dinner
- Your favorite comfort food – Mac & Cheese
- The meal you would want for your last dinner – Mac & Cheese
- Something you cook well – Stir-fry. It’s just so simple. And Pasta
- What you eat when you are sad – Toast. And rolls. Bread in general
- Your favorite food from your childhood – Tacos. We only had it once, but I loved them
- Your favorite fruit – Oranges. LOVE THEM. Mom gets a back, their gone by that night.
- Your favorite cereal – I like Cheerios but right now I love Special K. Is that weird?
- Your favorite meal when someone else is buying – Hallomi burgers. So. Good
- Something you wish you could cook – Tacos. And Spaghetti Bolognese
- Your favorite vegetable – Peppers
- Your favorite food to eat in the Summer – Pasta and Prawn Salad. Simple, light, delicious
- Your favorite candy – Jelly Sweets
- Your favorite pizza toppings(s) – Cheese, Cheese… Cheese
- Your current favorite restaurant (provide a link if possible) – This place in Cork called Ketchup/Bully’s. It’s on Paul Street. They did amazing Hallomi burgers. Om nom nom
- Food that makes you happy – Mac & Cheese
- A food you wish was calorie free and good for you – Chocolate
- Favorite food to eat at a Fair/Carnival/Festival – Chips
- Your least favorite food – I hate Mayonaise. Hate it. Can’t even look at the jar without gagging.
- Your favorite sandwich – Peanut Butter and Jam
- Your favorite food on a stick – CHEESE!
There. I know. I don’t know if I did this just to have something to post. But I really wanted to put out the whole cheese and chocolate thing. Is there anyone else out there, or is that just me?